KLEAN KANTEEN STEEL CUP
Whether you're sipping whiskey or drinking water, the 10oz Steel Cup is a fun and versatile size for all sorts of refreshments whilst camping on picnics or backyard barbecues and works great as an everyday durable cup for kids. Use with the Pint Ring for easy clip on to your belt or bag for drinking on the go.
In 2002 Robert Seals started cobbling together the first Kanteen prototype from materials he bought at his local hardware store in Chico, California. In 2004 he launched the 800ml Klean Kanteen. Known today as the Classic, it was the first BPA-free metal bottle available on the market. Designed to be the healthier and safer alternative to polycarbonate and lined aluminium bottles, it has changed the way people think and drink ever since. Robert passed Klean Kanteen to the Cresswell family in 2015 who have since continued to improve and expand the company. Their goal is simple: to provide affordable, safe, high quality products and to promote and encourage health, sustainability and environmental awareness.
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other toxis
- Made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Electropolished interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors
- Capacity: 295ml (10 fluid ounces)
- Weight: 73 grams (w/out lid)
- Dimensions: 96mm H x 83mm W
- Designed in Chico, California